Sunday, July 28, 2013

Julep Review - Tracy


July 28, 2013

Tracy is from my July Maven box.  I absolutely love, love, love this color!  This color is described by Julep as a "Sparkly Ocean Blue Sea Salt".  Sea Salt is Julep version of a textured polish.  Since it dries textured and matte, you can always apply top coat to make it shiny and smooth.  This was my first time trying a textured polish and I loved it.  I didn't think I would, but I did!  In fact I ordered some Zoya Pixie Dust polishes since I heard they are similar.  I will let you know.

I wore Tracy for two days straight.  The first day was overcast so the sparkly did not really come through outside.  The second day was sunny and my nails were so sparkly!  I received a lot of compliments inside without the sparkle.

 


A little bit about the Julep Maven program - Julep Maven is a monthly subscription program for nail polish and various beauty products.  There are five different Style Profiles - Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, It Girl, and Modern Beauty.  When signing up for the Julep Maven program, you take a quiz to determine your Style Profile.  You can change your profile at any time, opt out of getting a box for the month, or send the box to a friend.  In addition, you can add on polishes during the "Monthly Maven Activities".

If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link (Enter in the promo code FREEBOX to receive a box for the shipping cost):

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/

Until next time...

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment