Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Julep Review - Joanna


July 10, 2013

Julep describes Joanna as a "Lilac Frost". The color looks very silver in the bottle - That must be the frost showing through.   It is a really beautiful color and I have enjoyed wearing this one.   In fact, I got quite a few compliments on it.  I painted on two coats, but could have just done one since it was very opaque.  The formula was on the thicker side, but very easy to work with.  I had this color on for two days with no tip wear.  Joanna is part of the "Bombshell" collection.  To learn more about the different collections, look towards the bottom of this post.



A little bit about the Julep Maven program - Julep Maven is a monthly subscription program for nail polish and various beauty products.  There are five different Style Profiles - Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, It Girl, and Modern Beauty.  When signing up for the Julep Maven program, you take a quiz to determine your Style Profile.  You can change your profile at any time, opt out of getting a box for the month, or send the box to a friend.  In addition, you can add on polishes during the "Monthly Maven Activities".

If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link:

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/
Until next time...
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment