I wasn't going to do it.
I wasn't going to buy a Julep Mystery Box. There are too many colors in my collection
that I need to try, but I caved. I went
with the big summer box. For $39.99, I
received 7 nail polishes, an eyelash curler, and makeup brush. I think I did pretty good - there was a big
box that had 17 polishes in it...maybe one day.
The first of the nail polishes I tried was Audrey which is
part of the "Classic with a Twist" collection. It is described by Julep as a "Soft light pink
micro-shimmer". Like Cassie, the last polish I tried from
Julep, this is very sheer. Again, like
Cassie, I really like this color in the bottle, but do not think it looks that
good with my skin tone. I think I am too
pale to pull it off...maybe I need to get more sun! Unlike Cassie, this had some glittery shimmer
going on.
A little bit about the Julep Maven program - Julep
Maven is a monthly subscription program for nail polish and various beauty
products. There are five different Style
Profiles - Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, It Girl, and Modern Beauty. When signing up for the Julep Maven program,
you take a quiz to determine your Style Profile. You can change your profile at any time, opt
out of getting a box for the month, or send the box to a friend. In addition, you can add on polishes during
the "Monthly Maven Activities".
If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link (Enter in the promo code FREEBOX to receive a box for the shipping cost):
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/
If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link (Enter in the promo code FREEBOX to receive a box for the shipping cost):
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/
Until next time...
Ali

No comments:
Post a Comment