August 21, 2013
Julep describes Veronica as a "Modern Mauve Crème". I was a little worried when I painted this
one since indoors it looked like a baked clay.
Not at all what I expected. When
I went outside it was a very pretty dusty rose color. I really likes this one and realized I need
better lighting indoors!
A little bit about the Julep Maven program - Julep
Maven is a monthly subscription program for nail polish and various beauty
products. There are five different Style
Profiles - Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic with a Twist, It Girl, and Modern
Beauty. When signing up for the Julep
Maven program, you take a quiz to determine your Style Profile. You can change your profile at any time, opt
out of getting a box for the month, or send the box to a friend. In addition, you can add on polishes during
the "Monthly Maven Activities".
If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link:
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/
If you are interested in learning more, just click on the following link:
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/182516/
I am not affiliated with Julep. If you click on the above referral link and
sign up for Julep, I will get Juleps (points) towards a free box.
Until next time...
Ali

No comments:
Post a Comment