Bondi New York is offering a new nail polish subscription
box. For the first month of August, the
box was a mystery box of three polishes that are from their regular line. Starting in September, the colors will be
previewed and you can skip the month if you are not liking the colors for the
month. In addition to the three nail
polishes, you will receive a deluxe beauty product (subject to availability).
For my August Box, I received Fool's, Blue Skies, and Central
Park Blossom. For the extra deluxe
beauty product, I received 100% Pure eye shadow in Chestnut. In addition, I received two sample
packs. The first one was Suki Face
creamy foaming cleanser and the second was Absolution La Crème du Soir.
After all is said and done, I am very happy with this
box. I love all the colors I
received. The nail polishes retail for
$12.50 each and the 100% Pure eye shadow retails for $15.00. That makes the retail value of the box to be
$52.50!
The first color I tried was Blue Skies. It is a really pretty blue. The formula was excellent on this
polish. It was not too thick, but not
too thin. I wore the polish for two days
without any chipping. (I only took it
off to switch up the color.)
The cost for the subscription box is $19.99 for month to
month, $49.97 for 3 months (save $10.00), $99.95 for 6 months (1 month free),
and $199.90 for a 12 month subscription (2 months free). If you are interested, click the link to find
out more: Welcome | Bondi New York
Have a wonderful day!
Until next time,
Ali



No comments:
Post a Comment